Dica de CD: “The Older Ones”, da banda de Black Metal “Old Funeral” (Noruega)


“When an heir is born, he is heard to mourn. And when ought is to befall. That ancient line in the pale of moonshine. He walks from all to hall. His form you may trace, but not his face. 'tis shadowed by his cowl. But his eyes may be seen from the folds between. And they seem of a parted soul. Say nought to him as he walks the hall. And he'll say nought to you. He sweeps along in his dusky pall. As o'er the grass the dew. Then gramercy for the black friar. Heaven sain him, fair no foul. And whatsoe'er may be his prayer. Let ours be for his soul. When an heir is born, he is heard to mourn. And when ouhgt is to befall. That ancient line in the pale of moonshine.”“Haunted”

Em 1988, foi lançado o CD “The Older Ones”, uma compilação da banda norueguesa de Black Metal “Old Funeral”, com participação de Abbath (Immortal) e Vikernes (Burzum).

“The man of Ea am I. The mand of Dakima am I. The messenger of Markuk am I. My spell is the spell of Ea. My incantation is the incantation of Marduk. The circle of Ea is in my hand. The Tamarisk, The powerfull. weapon of Anu. In my hand I hold....Incantation. In my hand I hold....Incantation. He that stilleth all the to rest, that pacifieth all. By whose incantation everything is at peace. He is the great lord Ea. Stilleth all to rest, and pacifying all. By whose incantation everything is at peace. When I draw night unto the sick man. All shall be assuaged. I am the magician born of Eridu. Begotten in Eridu and Subari. When I draw night unto the sick man. Oh, My Ea...King of the deep, safeguard me! Incantation. Noitatnacni. Unto the house, on entering. Samas is before me. Sin is behind me. Nergal at my right hand. Ninib at my left hand. When I draw night unto the sick man. When I lay my hand on the head of the sick man. May a kindly spirit, a guardian stand... At my side....Stand at my side. Incantation.”“Incantation”

Formações:
Tracks 1, 2 and 3: Olve (Abbath) no baixo e vocais / Tore na guitarra / Padden na bateria
Tracks 4, 5, 6, 7 and 12: Padden na bateria e vocais / Vikernes na guitarra / Tore na guitarra / Thorlak no baixo
Tracks 8, 9, 10 and 11: Padden na bateria e vocais / Tore na guitarra / Jorn na guitarra / Thorlak no baixo

Track list:
1. “Abduction of Limbs” / 2. “Annoying Individual” / 3. “Skin and Bone” / 4. “Haunted” / 5. “Incantation” / 6. “Devoured Carcass” / 7. “Forced to be Lost” / 8. “Alone Walking” / 9. “Lyktemenn” / 10. “Into Hades” / 11. “My Tyrant Grace” / 12. “Devoured Carcass” (live).

“Lost in a land in the middle of nowhere. Body bolted to the ground. Trunk-liquor dries in sores unsupported on mothers floor. Impossible to stand the heat. Ants begin to eat the meat. Trunk-liquor dries in sores unsupported on mothers floor. In a hour the vultures will get their food. They're just now in the eating mood. Towards it comes an adder. It starts to eat the urine bladder. When the snake has had his lunch. The head is just an empty conch. This is dainty to the tarantulas. A relay is this rotting carcass. Lost in a land in the middle of nowhere. Body bolted to the ground. Trunk-liquor dries in sores unsupported on mothers floor.”
“Devoured Carcass”