Video clip “Valley of Darkness” da banda de metal extremo “Hate” (Polônia), do álbum “Crusade: Zero” (2015)




Born and die as slaves in your prostration. In machine-like strife you gain another mile. No matter the outcome, no matter the cost. God of cyanide leads you straight to your agony. You follow a death cult caravan through the valley of darkness. So complete and so endless in your slavery, devoured by fear. Fueled with Hate you are creations of self-deception. Lost souls swallowed into yourselves in the valley of death. I bring fire! I have come to light your way through the night! There is no escape from the scanning eyes of death. Vague illusions you dwell. Destination – Nothingness. I bring fire, I bring salvation! I bring fire, I bring salvation! I bring fire, I bring salvation! Thrive in your confidence with your eyes fixed on (earthly) nought. Drink from the fountain of thy poisoned dreams. No! You cannot change your fear into reign. So complete and so endless in your slavery. Set fire to icons! Set fire to icons! Set fire to icons!